Monday, November 13, 2006

Housing estet yang baru2 ni pelik sikit eh?
Yelah, terlampau banyak palang2/tembok2 kat kolong blok.
I've sort of lost my way too many times @ Sengkang/Punggol.
Way to many times I've had to walk in circles just because my path from spot A to spot B is ridiculously blocked by a tembok. Stupid kan. (NOT me. The tembok that doesnt seem to have any business over there)
And of course, the too many temboks kadang2 quite menyeramkan cos we never know who might jump on us.

Enough about the tembok. Tak boleh komplen banyak2, nanti Shahreil ada lebih banyak alasan untuk tidak tidak beli rumah di Punggol.

Yesterday, was the penutup for jalan raya.
Me n my dunman frens.
Shahreil tak ikut. Boring tau. Now I know how Adik felt when her abang tak ikut all those years while the rest of us berkepit ngan partner masing2.
Tapi tak apa... I was busy playing mummy to anak2 Ryz n Ajai.
Penat gak beb melayan karenah budak2 tu.
Hyper.
Tahun ni ada 'member' baru. Boypren Yan. Biasalah, kalau dah orang baru..mesti kena sakat habis2 ngan Ryzal.

Lagik..dua jam, I can go home. Yippee...

No comments: