Monday, April 16, 2007






Good Monday Morning!!

Im feeling a bit perky today.

Weird, cos usually I suffer great Monday blues.


Neways, did I tell you I bought a new hp?

Thanks Starhub, for the $200 voucher.

So, now.. its snap snap here.. snap snap there.

Tgh ghairah lah..katakan.


My weekend, biasa jer..

Saturday was gone cos of the Sports Day. But all the anger at having to drag myself to Hougang Stadium on a Saturday morning totally gone once I held the trophy. Wooohooo!!!!!!!

Hey, I spent sleepless nights worrying about failing to defend the championship ok!!!

We, Genghis, has been winning for 4 consecutive years.. kalau tahun ni kalah, sedih beb. Especially since Im the housemistress this year.

So, phew! We won. And with great relief, I pass the task of being housemaster to Jimmy.


Thank you to:


a) Jimmy, who provided me with all the help that I needed.

b) Huey Lee, Farah, Kai Leng, Wei Lun, Sze Kei for being there for me.

c) Mr Lim for the banners

d) the rest of the housemasters/mistresses who wore green on Saturday

e) my cheerleaders who spent many afternoons shouting their hearts out

f) Isma n Surin for taking time off from their hectic poly life to come and coach our cheerleaders

g) Fauzi, Zaidi n Faisham, who bravely agreed to put their mat rilek and mat cool reputation at stake and be part of my cheerleading team.
Most importantly, for Mr Shahreil.. who spent many days comforting me with lots of encouragement, love, hugs and kisses. Thanks muchly, my dearest.




No comments: