Monday, April 02, 2007

Us with the bride (in orange)


Bilik pengantin. Simple jer.. I like..


The most rilek bride I've ever seen...


Ahem.. Perempuan Melayu terakhir. (",) First time tgk orang nikah kat masjid.


Weekend was FUN FUN FUN.

JB trip, though memenatkan, tapi tetap gerek. (If i dont think abt the wait @ Immigration and the getting lost @ highway. ARGGHH!!)



What was fun?



Well, another wedding simply means another excuse for us sedaras to get together, gossip, eat gd food, laugh and catch up with each others' lifestory. Saturday night, we kidnapped the bride-to-be for a good 1 hour plus to grill her abt her lovestory. And Kak Lin was so obviously in love with Abg Khalid. Tahniah untuk Abg K yang telah berjaya membuka hati makcikku ini untuk berumahtangga.



Saw Bambang, who is now a father to a beautiful little girl. And in my head, Bambang is still the same 10 year old boy who taught me how to ride a bicycle! Begitu cepatnya masa berlalu! And yup, he is still as gorgeous looking as ever. I think all my sisters still have a crush on him. Lupakan sajalah... budak tu dah berbini oiii... Yati aja yang kebal dengan kehanseman si Bambang.



I've actually lost track of the number of dua pupus I have in JB. Macam ramai gitu..and I really have no idea what are their names.. Only a handful, like Iin, Saufi, Syahidah, Ika and Ayu.. The rest.. sorry lah.. Should start making an effort to get to know them, Yati!



Eh, malas lah nak cakap banyak2. Tgk gambar kat atas tu jer eh ..

Enjoy!

No comments: