Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It just hit me that I have 1 more month before our 8th year anniversary and I still have no idea what to do/make/give/buy.
Let me see:

1st year: That 'love book'
2nd year: Picnic at Botanic Garden (Shahreil planned)
3rd year: I remember going to East Coast.. I believe I gave him that huge box of 'treasures'.
4th year: I made that soap thingy, is it???
5th year: Haaa... yang ini best. It involved red roses, strawberries and a hell of a good time.
(Eh, sebelum Siti n Datuk K kecoh2 pasal choc- coated strawberries, kitorang dah
dulu ah.... )
6th year: Cable car dining where Shahreil nearly puked all over me. Hahah!
7th year: Kayaking (simple fun)
8th year???

I think Im ketandusan-ing idea ah. Well, I used to have all the time in the world to find romantic ideas on the net, create some handmade goodies for my love. Now I rarely even have the time to even feel romantic! So peeps, any good ideas... do share with me please.

No comments: