Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ive got lots of benda yang nak distorykan.
Almaklumlah, dah lama tak berblog..
So, where do I begin..?
Ermm.. Kita start ngan Saturday ah eh..

Well, Saturday didnt start out that nice.
I was about to start my usual bingitness with Shahreil.
Heheh.. Asik nak bingit jer tau Yati.
But suprisingly, the day was kind of nice.
Shahreil+his parents+Bik As+hubby went to Comel Molek.
(yup! finally! I was beginning to think that we wld have no pelamin..)
Then, the fetched me and off we went to Kg Glam.
6 of us in the car.. Macam ikan sardin.
Mummy-in-law bought me this nice purply kain lace.
Best kan..every time go Kg Glam dapat kain.. Heheh..
When I was growing up, I kept thinking all mother-in-laws are abusive and witch-like.
Terlalu banyak tgk citer Ibu Mertuaku agaknya.
So, I feel really really lucky that mine is so not like that.
I also used to think that getting married means losing my family.. Yelah, kan dah nak kena pindah and all that..
But lately, it occured to me that Im actually getting another mum, another dad, an elder brother and sister(which me, being the eldest, ALWAYS wanted), abg sedaras, kakak sedaras (I only have abang Khairil). Best kan????
The point is, I feel blessed.

Hanging out at Habib was fun. As usual.
I will never admit this to Shahreil cos Im supposed to hate that stupid place.
Hehehhe...

Sunday was karaoke day.
Me, Shahreil, Siddiq n Shahrul.
The most kekek part was when we sang Isabella. The one with Amy, Saleem, Jamal n Zamani.
I was Zamani, of course.
The only bummer was I nearly suffocated from all the smoke in the room.
Nothing against smokers..tapi please be considerate ler..
Not everyone like smelling like a chimney at the end of the day ok.
Then off we went to East Coast for dinner.
Im quite disappointed I couldnt get my kerang.
Im still mengidam-ing kerang right now. hint hint

Yesterday was another fun day with my darling babe.
For updates on what happened, bacalah blog dia eh.
First time I tried foot reflexology.
It sucks not being able to scream, laugh out load, moan etc etc.
It was nice.
But it cant beat the massages given by Shahreil.
Dahlah free.. its full of kasih sayang.. Heheh..

Thats all folks.
Hope this will be a good week for me. And for all of you too.

No comments: