Friday, May 11, 2007


On this very date, 8 years ago.. I had a date with this guy that I've never met before.
Ala ala blind date ler..
We were supposed to meet infront of Guardian Pharmacy @ Bugis MRT.
I told him I'll be wearing a grey top and he said he will be wearing a brown t-shirt with the word INDEPENDECE written infront.
Sounds easy enough huh?

Well.. the problem is..
Both of us have problems with our eyesight.
Im rabun, and he is colourblind.
So for 10 minutes or so..we were standing metres away from each other, but I simply couldnt see the word INDEPENDENCE on his tshirt.. and he thought that my grey top was BLUE!!
Idiots! Heheh...

But other than that...
the date was totally awesome.
The best first date I've ever been on.

I still remember how suprised I was to see that he has such sweet dimples.
I still remember how good he smells (thanks to Hugo Boss)
I still remember how he gave me that 'flower'.. heheh..
I still remember how much I wanted him to hold my hands when we walked around Junction 8 looking for a public phone.
I still remember how we shared that piece of bread.
I still remember how he looked like, sitting infront of me @ LJS.
I still remember how it felt like falling in love with him at the end of our first date.

And I thank Allah for blessing me with such a wonderful man.
Happy 8th First Date Anniversary.

No comments: