Thursday, March 06, 2008

P.S I Love You

Ikin & Tiot dragged me to watch P.S I Love You last night.
I was really reluctant to catch that show as I'm not a huge fan of sad, romantic movies.
I hate crying in theatres, as Shahreil will always make fun of me.
Anyways, I remember picking up the book maybe last year, before the movie was made(I think), and putting it back on the shelf as I knew it'd be a sad sad novel.
So, I really can't believe that I went to watch the show!

And I've never cried that much watching a movie.
Ok, bedek ah.
But yesterday was bad... I cried THROUGHOUT. Bloody hell!
There were moments I thought I had totally used up all my tears, but then it came pouring again.
Ini suma salah korang ah! Aku dah kata jangan tengok...degil!

I love Gerard Butler. He's hot! Not as hot as when he was in 300...but still hot lah..

The couple in the movie actually reminds me of Shahreil & myself.
Shahreil is the fun loving, happy-go-lucky one.
And im the cranky bitch from hell.
That makes it worse.
I kept imagining, that's us.

I Love You, Sayang.
In case I do not say that phrase enough.
Or in case I do not have any more chance of saying that.
I just want to say.
I've loved you from the day we went kite flying @ Marina with your friends.
And will always love you.

No comments: