Sunday, June 22, 2008

Let's Party

I was led to believe that I had organised a makan-makan session for the cousins on Sunday afternoon. I asked Ikin to sms the rest of the ladies and she said that almost all of our dearies will be able to make it.

When it was about time for me to get ready, Shahreil dengan manjanyer kata, "Yang..niari kita pakai baju sama colour nak?" Dalam hati berkata, dah tebiat agaknya budak ni.. Tapi kuikutkan sahaja. He asked me to wear blue, and I almost refused cos I do not have any more blue tops that can fit the bloated me. Nyaris-nyaris nak buat perangai, tapi tiba-tiba teringat ada lah baju biru yang terselit dalam almari.


So, there we were at my void-deck in blue.
Rupa-rupanyer ada udang di sebalik batu.
Kat koridor, we were blindfolded and led into the house.
Tadaaaaaaa.....


Ada suprise rupanyer! Hahahah... My Birthday Party-cum-Baby Shower.

Apparently, the whole thing was planned like 2 months back by the girls.

Tipah tertipu lah ni.

Shahreil knew about the Birthday suprise, tapi dia disuprisekan dengan the Baby shower.

So, there we were, the Mum & Dad to be.

I was so thrilled by the fact that they had prepared everything imaginable.

Deco, food, prezzies, games etc.




And the best part, everyone wore blue! My favourite colour!

And they all were 'pregnant'! That was hilarious!

I even had this big-ass cake. Hahah. I love cakes!


Especially one that says.. HOT MAMA!


One of the games... Names for my baby boy.


I chose Aisyah's Putra Adryann Mifzal.


Shahreil preferred Fati's Adli Alfian.

All in all, I had a wonderful time.

Surrounded by my favouritest people. Feeling so loved by everyone, who apparently spent 1 week of sleepovers just to prepare everything. Tu part aku jeles. They had sleepovers and I wasn't there! Ini tidak adil!

But then again, thank you!

I love you all lot lot.


No comments: