Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Today is a gift

I finally baked Shahreil his apple crumble.
And I know sayang, it was NEVER about the crumble.
I'm not that dense.
So, yup.. after months of procrastinating..I finally did it!
And glad that he loved it.

Today was another wonderful day.
Wonderful is an understatement, even.
I began the day very early, making my way to the east side.
Once there, asked mbak yu to help buy us all the junk food that she can get her hands onto for our mini gathering.
While waiting for Nadia to arrive, me, Ikin n Diana gossipped..gossipped..gossipped.
When Nadia came, she joined in the session.
Gossip about what, you may wonder.
Anything and evrything worth bitching about.
Today it was Fasha Sandha and Citot and Fatima B.
And all the while, I was enjoying the siput sedut masak kicap that Mbak Yu cooked yesterday.
Heavenly, I tell you! When was the last time I had siput sedut?!
Lama oiiii...

ANyways, our dear Prebet Tiot (not for long thou, she finally tendered her resignation! YEAHHHH!) arrived shortly after that.
We watched Club Dredd, the perfect B Grade movie for us and ate and ate and ate.
(ice cream, koka noodle, coke, potato chips, lime drink)
And suprise suprise... daddy came home at about noon!
How nice is that?!
I miss my dad. I really really do.
It felt so good to see him at the door just now.

After the movie, we had a mesyuarat tergempar.
No need to mention what it was about here, thou.
I decided to try buat kuih lompang (or lengkong, according to Nadia!) while we we having the discussion. Not bad.. not bad..
I was quite unsure about it cos there very different versions of the recipe on the internet.
But the one I decided to choose turn out ok.

Mum came home soon after with mangosteen.
And I was actually thinking of eating mangosteen that very morning!
And to complete it all..our dear Luqman came over after maghrib!
BESTNYERRRRRRRR....
Macam raya lah pulak kan... suma sepupu sepapat ku dtg!

So, it was a PERFECT day!

No comments: