Monday, June 02, 2008

So, my school holiday officially starts today.
And what a way to start 2 weeks of nothingness.. a meet-up with 2 of my closest buddiest from tpjc! Faheema & Sahriana.
I remember Sahriana as the very first friend I made when I entered TPJC.
She was in her green TKG uniform and of course, who'd forget her very very looooonnng hair.
She was extremely friendly too, introducing me to anyone and everyone (since I was from YJC during the first 3 months and didnt know anyone there!)
Faheema was this curvaceous girl who walked like an itik serati. She looked quite aloof and I thought, "Eh eh..eksen nyer minah ni.."
Who would have guess that she was to become my lesbian partner for many years to come.
Hehehhe..

But, sadly..due to commitments, distance, and many other excuses.. we rarely get to meet each other.
We were therefore determined that this school holiday, we die die must meet!
Maka, terjadilah satu sesi berbual, mengumpat dan sebagainya selama 4 jam di IMM.

After 10 years, we are actually still the same giggly teenage girls that we were in 1997.

No comments: