Monday, October 27, 2008

BATAM

Hey people!!!
I am back!
From a short but very much needed getaway with the other half.
Wow! After more than 2 months, I finally got 3 nights of uninterrupted sleep.
Sorry Ryan. Much as I love you, I've missed my sleep. Haha!

Back to the holiday.
We initially wanted to stay at Holiday Inn, but since it was fully booked, Planet Holiday it was then.
I like both places, so it was not a problem.

We didn't do much the first day. Shahreil wasn't feeling well the whole trip, so most of the time we were in the room. Him sleeping and me channel surfing.
Sounds boring huh? But NO!
I had a ball of a time surfing all the Indo channels. It was Peterpan galore!
TPI had 30 minutes of Ariel Special (WAH!!), SCTV had 1.5hr of Peterpan in Concert, and another talkshow at night which had Peterpan as their guest star! I nearly went crazy infront of the tv!

After so many months, I got to catch all their gossip shows again.
Hot stories of the moment:
a) Suzanna Sundal Bolong Family Feud over her will. (you didn't even know she passed away recently, right?)
b) Indra Bruggman & Betrand gay-ish pics (What a waste of 2 really super hot guys in the world, if the story is true! I'm here Indra! I am here! I will save you! I will save you!)
c) Some old man who married a 12 year old girl and already lining up a 7 and 9 year old girls to be his new wives. Bloody perv!

And I love their reality shows such as Playboy Kabel where girlfriends trap their miang boyfriends. They have pretty young things to ngurat their boyfriends and witness what happens. Paling best, the last part where the girlfriends come out to confront their cheating boyfriends. Most of the boyfriends got very aggresive when they realise that they've been trapped on national tv. Kengkadang kesian gak tengok dorang dimalukan macam tu. Then, there's Bedah Rumah that has never failed to make me cry. It's about home makeovers, just like Designer Guys and Debbie Travis.. but the difference here is that it's done to homes of totally poor and melarat families. Kesian betol tgk kehidupan dorang tau. Ada macam-macam lagi lah reality shows yang best-best. Malas nak citer suma.



We didn't go Mustika Ratu this time round. We decided to check out the hotel's spa. Not bad. The price is rather cheap also. But Mustika Ratu more puas somehow... Tapi takperlah.. as long as I get my body scrub, my body massage, my steam bath, my facial... Im happy..

Most importantly, I get to spend some quality time with the hubby. Time which we seldom have ever since the arrival of the little one. It felt good to be able to talk about other things other than milk, diapers, next doctor appointment dan perkara-perkara yang sewaktu dengannya. But I don't think we'll do something like this again anywhere in the near future. We missed the little boy too much to really enjoy ourselves. I just can't wait to bring him along for our next holiday!

Oklah.. I am super tired. Besok dah start keje. *sigh*
And I left my bag at Tampines. So, I can't upload any pics.



No comments: