Monday, December 01, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I can't believe that I actually completed cleaning my bursting wardrobe. Like, finally!
Woah! I really do have lots of clothes and some still have tags on it. But I always end up wearing the same ones... heheh..

It's not an easy task.
I don't remember taking this long to reorganize my wardrobe before.
What to do... I had to stop every 10 mins to layan the Tengku Mahkota Ryan. Not that I mind though. Going back to work last month just made me realise how precious my time with the boy is. It felt horrible, those 3 weeks of going to work and leaving him at home. I felt that I missed out a lot. I made a promise to myself that I'd just enjoy chilling out with him. But I do need the weekly alone time with hubby though, in case ibu/Ikin read this and decide not to babysit Ryan anymore! Heheheh..

I'm so tired.
And I still need to do my Values Education lesson plan! *sigh*
Good night, peeps!

No comments: