Sunday, February 01, 2009

KOnsert Rock Power 2009

Malam yang dinanti-nantikan telah pun tiba. Walaupun konsert ni tak boleh mengubat ke-frust-an aku akibat pembatalan konsert Wings di saat-saat akhir, tapi kira ok jer lah.

Ikin & me, being Ikin & me, will not be satisfied with just watching a concert at the back of the hall (think Ungu!), so we bought the VIP tix which set us back $100 each. This entitled us to a makan2 session, meet & greet with the artistes.. the usual stuffs that VIPs @ concerts get.

There were Ali XPDC who I never realised was kinda hot, Awie (!!!), Shamrin Fotograf, Burn Meditasi & Rahmat Mega. These guys looked as great as they were a decade ago. Can you believe that?! Macam mana tu? Apa petuanya?!!

RAhmat Mega has such nice and clear complexion. He was so funny on stage too and was very good at working the crowd. Dalam banyak kumpulan, I think I enjoyed his segment the most cos all four songs that he sang were total hits. The ultimate rock cintan! Kalau gitu, kan senang aku nak sing-a-long!

Lagu Meditasi ni gua tak terrer sangat lah beb.. Sorry brudder!



AWIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....!!!





To tell you the truth, the main reason I was there, was of course.. to see Awie. Cakaplah apa korang nak cakap..gemuk ke...serabai ke.. ketiak busuk ke.... Aku tetap suka Awie! I've liked him ever since I saw him singing Sejati in Juara Lagu, with his braided hair and Gong Xi Fa Cai red costume. AWWWIIIeeeee!! Can you believe that I was still in primary school at that point of time? After so many years, he is still like that? Oklah..walaupun dah lebar, tapi still as charming as ever!
AWWWWIIIIEEEE!!





So, there we were.. 2 very happy people at Republic Poly!



No comments: