Monday, March 30, 2009

Masa Itu Emas

Both the hubby and the baby are fast asleep right now.
*Phew*
Some quiet time for me. A luxury, really.
Of all the things I missed most from my single mingle days (other than my siblings and my parents and Tampines) is my own little space.
Sometimes I just go on and on and on with things that I forgot to stop and breathe. Just like on Saturday when my fitness instructor reminded me.."Don't forget to breathe.."
I guess now is the perfect time for me to crawl back into my own little world, before one of them wakes up and screams for my attention. (Oh yes! The hubby too!)

Any updates on my part?
Nothing really... everything's been the same. Same old same old, Shahreil would say.
Last week was pretty fun.. while accompanying my kiddos at Kallang, I managed to get myself a manicure and pedicure. Not that Im into the whole pedi and mani thingy. I've never even like having my nail polished. Inai yes. Nail polish, no. Plus the fact, my parents never approve of nail polish. We, the sisters, could do so many things, but polishing our nails or even keeping our nails long is a BIG NO! And ayah never says no that often, so when he does say no, we understood that he means business.

Weekend was spent at the best place in Singapore. Mana? Tampines lah. Those who disagree are just plain jealous of us, Tampinesians. Heheh... We fetched Ibu, Ikin and Aini who came back from Bandung. Ikin disappointed both me and Shahreil for not bringing back 2 big parcels tied with curly wurly ribbons. One with Ariel and one with Arina Mocca inside. Oh. You should be able to guess which is for who. Hey! I am fair alright! He can have his Arina if I get my Ariel. Ikin only brought back bad news that it's pretty confirmed that Ariel is with Luna Maya. What shocking news!(eyes rolling) Fine. She's gorgeous and waaaaayyyyyy better than Fasha Sandha (if rumours were true, which I strongly doubt so). If it was Sendat, I would have flown all the way to Bandung and knock Ariel on his dumb head! So, its pretty confirmed I will never ever get Ariel. (oppss..its been confirmed since like on 16.11.2007) Maybe I can name my next son Ariel or Nazril Irham?? It's definitely better than Kuswadichandra Kelana Putra right, yang?

Do you know that of late I HATE reading the newspapers? It's bad news every single day. Never mind the economic crisis. I hate reading the senseless murders, the abuse, the accidents and so on and on. And me being me, will be affected for days after reading the news. Argh.

Oh ok. I gtg now. The boy is starting to squirm. Better tepuk him before he really wakes.

No comments: