Sunday, August 30, 2009

30 years down the road..

Nope! Ryan is not off to some costume party.
He was actually waiting anxiously for the arrival of the King & Queen of the day. TOK & NENEK!!!

It was an iftar cum suprise party for our parents last night. Yup, 30 years! Lama tuh..
I frantically cooked/clean/wash/scrub the whole of yesterday in preparation of the event. Selamat ada Maria Gonzales (my part time nanny cum maid).



And nope, Diyana didn't put up the deco...dia nyibuk posing ajer tu. Biasalah, minah perasan. Macam tulah kan... But how? Ok right? Heheheh... last minute work, kira berjaya lah jugak.





Purple is ibu's favourite colour while blue is ayah's.


So there we were at the end of the night. Oppp.s.. Do you realise that all the kids are dressed in blue and purple as well??? I was actually wearing my yellow dress since I didnt have time to change. (SIbuk oiiii!!!) But for the photos, I just wore the blue top over my dress. Jadilah...



Happy 30th Anniversary to Ayah & Ibu!
We love you much much!!




No comments: