Tuesday, August 04, 2009

JELEBU

We're officially Jelebu residents now. Finally.
It was hard work. Not so much the packing cos I practically emptied everything out of drawers after drawers of stuffs into boxes. That part was peanuts. The pening kepala part was the unpacking. The moment I got to be alone in the house after every kind souls had left for the night, it finally sinked in that I would have to unpack every single little 'garbage' that I have. I nearly fainted looking at all those boxes.

Thank god for the ever reliable sis, Ikin who took 1 day leave to help me clear everything up. Well, she is after all my life-long manager. She took leave for my wedding prep, she took 1 week leave (and mc) after I gave birth and yesteday she took 1 day leave to help me. Thanks also to Mak who kindly volunteered to look after Ryan while we were hard at work. And to Kak Mars and Bomi who took Ryan off our hands while we moved house. *phew*

And to all our friends and their respective spouses/gfs/fiancees who had to flex their muscles and carry heavy stuffs on an otherwise lazy Saturday afternoon. What would we have done without you!

And to all of the uncles and aunties who were there with the delicious food to feed the hungry movers.. Thank you.

I wish the Tampinesians were there too, but they were all down with the flu. Rest well. Recover as soon as possible and we'll meet in Jelebu soon.


As for me and Shahreil, we are at another milestone in our relationship. In between all those packing and unpacking I'd stop and think...Wow! Here we are now. It never cross my mind way years ago, we'd be here and doing this. It wasnt that long ago when we were just a pair of teenagers skipping around town (skipping lectures & tutorials too!).
So here we are:

1) Child= checked
2) Car= checked
3) House of our own= checked
4) Cash= still working on it.

Im a satisfied woman!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Ibu said...

Hi hapi! JUST realised you commented on my entry. Hahahha. Thanks!