Sunday, August 23, 2009

Puasa

I am getting a breather right now.
Fuyooo.. Manyak penat woo layan itu budak tonet.
Not that I mind lah. I'd love to just hang out with him whole day long. Only if I do not have a million housework to do.

It's the 2nd day of Ramadhan. Everything's been going well, except for the fact that my precious is not well and Ikin is @CGH with some undetectable penyakit. She insists that it's Hans Isaac yang bomohkan dia since he couldn't get her. But yeah, everyone knows that she's delusional. But, that aside, get well soon both of you!

Back to Ramadhan. It's my 2nd puasa as a married woman. Technically, it's really my first as I was still dalam pantang last year and the puasa bug didn't hit me at all. What hit me was the post natal blues, so I ended up cranky and teary the whole of last year's puasa. Urgh. Hate that. This year is so much better (so far). I cooked sahur for the first time in my life. And I'm glad that Aini and Mimi are here or else, it'd be just a quiet affair with me and Shahreil. You guys must know that in Tampines, sahur and buka are absolutely big, noisy, kecoh affairs. And sometimes I just miss those. And planning what to cook for buka is fun too. Steamboat for the first night, nasi goreg tom yam the second, and I plan to cook nasi lemak for tomorrow. Yum Yum.. Fun fun.. I've always loved cooking and now that I have my own kitchen....yabedabedoooooooooo!!!!!!

Selamat Berpuasa, you all.

No comments: