Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April Update


I really thought that with the carnival being over, my life will return to some sort of normalcy. That it's not going to be that crazy anymore, or rather, I will not be so crazy anymore. Salah! Salah! Salah!
Anyway, I wish that I have more time on my hands.
Other than to complete my daily tasks, I need time for my son, for my husband, for my Tampinesians, for myself(!), for my house.
Like today, since I'm on childcare leave, I have a whole lot of things that I want to do.
1) bring Ryan jalan-jalan.
2) bring Ryan to my tok ne's house. (ohhh.. how I miss my grandma!)
3) bring Ryan to ibu's house (and I miss my ayah so bad! sorry ibu, not that I don't miss you, but I did see you yesterday. ;-))
4) clean up my house (neverending. though I do enjoy housework)
5) cook nice food for Shahreil
6) complete my marking ( i was ambitious and brought 7 piles home!)
7) complete setting my sec 4NA mid-year paper
See! It's options, options, options on a daily basis.
What's more important? My house/family/work?
I remember reading this, "Working mothers always feel like they leave work too early and reach home too late". True. I feel that all the time. Like I'm the lousiest worker for leaving work way too early, yet the lousiest mother for reaching home too late. WTH.
The whole work-life balance concept, I still need to master.


No comments: