Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New bed, no?

We are thinking of buying Ryan his own bed to encourage him to sleep on his own.
We are sure that initially he'd protest because he loves sleeping in between us, but sometimes I feel I'm kidding myself whenever I says that 'd want him out of my bed. Cos the fact is, I LOVE having him sleep beside me. Especially during nights that Shahreil sleeps late (like, ALL the time), it is very soothing to have that little tot snuggling right beside me. And usually, he'd hug me in the middle of the night or even sneak lovely kisses all over my face trying to see if he'd be able to wake me up.

Of course, sometimes I'd groan or get irritated whenever he kicks me or invade my space so much that 'd have to sleep at the very edge of the bed, but HEY.... this will all be over too soon. Soon.. he will not want to sleep anywhere near his parents when those dreadful teenage hormones kick in, so why are we such in a hurry to make him grow up? Let's just enjoy all those snuggling and hugging and kissing while we still can.

I love you lah, Ryan Iskandar.
Don't grow up too fast, can?

No comments: