Monday, November 22, 2010

Sick

So, it's a Monday morning and I am in school (where else, right?)
But it's absolutely boring because it's absolutely quiet here. Kailin's off for some course, Samsiah will only be here at 11 since she has a meeting and I guess most of the other teachers would rather come to school a little later so that they can sleep in. So here I am left with no kakis. Chet!

I'm not feeling to well right now. Not morning sickness. Weird, it's still not here yet. Hopefully it will stay like that all the way! I'm feeling a little bit feverish. In fact, my body system seems to be a bit down since errmmm.. Friday? No energy lah. Or maybe I had a bit too much fun over the weekend that Im just so exhausted. I am just sooooooooooo exhausted. Remind me not to sleep at 4am anymore because I am NOT Shahreil and I can't function properly the day after sleeping so late. I will go around with a heavy head and it sucks biggie timey! Urgh! I am the sleep early, wake up early type.

And to add to that, I think I havent been able to get a good sleep these few days. No matter how sleepy I am. It seems like I have a lot of things going on in my mind that I even do the thinking when Im sleeping. Horrible! What do I think about? The neverending housework, the crazy Im full but Im hungry feeling, the what-havent-I-done-but-I-MUST-do-at-work-tomorrow?, the love 'problems' of others (that i shouldnt give a damn about because I should just wait to say I FREAKING TOLD YOU SO!) ARGH!! I get so agitated everytime I think about this, I feel as though my head's gonna explode! I am so afraid what the future will be and whether ties will be severed (it is already rocky, though we pretend everything's fine and dandy). Argh! Whatever will be will be. I, once upon a time, never thought it would come to this. I thought we were as tight as those damn jars of strawberry jam that I seemed forever destined to have trouble opening up! Im wrong, Im wrong. Someone comes along and pooofff! All is gone. Sad. Sad. Sad.
See, my head's starting to throb again. I can never think or talk about it without my blood going up 10 notches higher.

Alright. Better stop. All this anger can is obviously not good for a pregnant lady.
Gonna jalan-jalan cari makan. Hopefully there's something nice at the stall opposite.

No comments: