Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Backstreet's Back! *scream*


I want to start by saying,

"Nick! I Love YOUuuuuuu!!!!!"

I've been waiting for the Backstreet Boys to hold a concert here in Singapore for years.. 10 bloody freaking years to be exact.
So there I was yesterday at Singapore Indoor Stadium screaming my heart and lungs out.
I still can't believe that I was in the same room as BSB.. even thou they were like 200metres away.
Who cares. I don't.
Gosh, i couldnt describe the feeling when BSB was about to come onto the stage.
I had goosebumps all over me. Berdiri bulu roma beb!
Suddenly I was 16 all over again. Jumping and dancing and screaming and singing. With no worry in the world.

I'm glad they sang their old songs quite a bit.
The only bummer...where was my Get Down?!
I waited and waited for that song. Damn.

I'm on a high right now.
I can't stop singing BSB songs.
Gonna buy their Never Gone Tour DVD.
And i'l start searching for my old BSB Concert in Germany vcd.
Havent watched that for years now.

Trivia:
(a) In which magazine did Yati first saw & fell in love with Nick Carter?
(b) What was Yati's dream in year 1996?
(c) List down Yati's fav BSB members from most to least.
(d) Which friend in JC shared the same passion about BSB as Yati?


Answer:
(a) Lime Magazine
(b) Marry Nick Carter and live in a small house by the beach that is white and sandy. I'll be wearing a white, flowy, cottony-like dress, walking hand in hand with Nick. Hehehe.... Hey! A girl CAN dream, right!
(c) Nick, Brian, Kevin, AJ, Howie
(d) Jessica frm YJC (the president of our-never-opened-BSB-fanclub. were you there yesterday Jessie?? I miss YOU!)

No comments: