Saturday, January 07, 2006

Happy Birthday, Lukman!

















We tricked Lukman into entering Singapore so that we could throw him a suprise birthday party at East Coast Park. It was supposed to be a small and simple affair, but the number of people increased from the initial 5 to 10!

The gorgeous babes:
Me, Ikin, Diyana, Tiot, Yani n Nadia.

The not-so-little boys:
Izuddin n Shakir

The friend:
Faizal (I think)

The birthday boy:
Lukman Hakim

It was a totally fun night out for us sisters, cuzzies and second cuzzies(?).
Armed with satay, beef steak, maggi goreng and of course, a birthday cake..we settled by the beach and had a huge feast.

We laughed and laughed and laughed till my head felt a little dizzy from all these happiness. Only a few a hours before that I was all stressed up and work, but being near these people I love and had not met for a long time (Nadia n Izuddin) took all that unhappiness away.

Happy 20th Birthday to my dearest Lukman. Sometimes I look at him all grown up and good-looking, and I can't believe that THATS the boy who wore the smart mamat kind of seluar pulled all the way up to his chest (well, almost) and his well-pressed shirts buttoned till he looked like he was suffocating and invented hari raya cookies that he proudly named Hati Terguris. That was like 10 years ago.

Mind you, we've all grown old.
The oldest being..yours truly.
Tiot (25) followed closely by Ikin(23) and Diyana(22)
But we still feel like teenagers. I swear that age are just numbers now. I dun feel a day above 18.
Especially when we are together like that and act like how we always act around each other.. merepek.
Who would ever guess that one's a teacher, another a police officer and the other 'khatam-ed'.
;-P


I can't wait to have another outing like this.
I love you, peeps. A lot.

No comments: