Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hey! I'm back!
Kem Bahtera IV was a blast.. (I can say that now. Heheh)
It was a totally stressful, exhausting yet enriching experience
for me.
For those of you who doesnt know, this year, I'm the i/c for
our yearly Sec 1 Malay Language Camp.
It used to be Tetty.. and I'd just come during the camp lazing
around..heheh..
But since Tetty has moved on to much greener pastures.. The burden has
been heaped onto my shoulders.. And what a burden it was!
Just ask Shahreil.. how many times I'd cry and whine and curse and cry
again because of the camp. And dun forget the headaches that I have to endure.
BUT HEY!!! I DID it!!!! And I'm feeling totally proud of myself.
I deserve a treat. Maybe I'll go treat myself later, or head of to Buru tomorrow. Hahahha..


Well..what I've learnt from the camp.
a) Budak-budak sekarang manja nak mampos.
The Sec 1 campers irritate me by their lembik-ness and manja-ness.
SEriously. THis boy who cried for so many different reasons during the camp actually
cried when he watched PONTIANAK MENJERIT! YESH!!!! PONTIANAK MENJERIT! It's a bloddy comedy!!!! What the hell. Another boy CRIED because he was having fever. HUH???? And another girl made her dad came all the way in a cab to fecth her home at 4 am in the morning because she complained of chest pains. And the reason for that, she told me, was because her mum is not around. WHATTTT???!!!

b) I really love my sec 3 student leaders.
They were my pillars of strength throughout this whole experience.
My overall camp ICs: Elly and Fauzi who stayed back many afternoons to help me plan and plan and plan. And who really ran the whole show. Fauzi exceeded my expectations
MY Group Leaders: Who were more excited than the sec 1s. Sorry for the 'lecture. Heheheh.
And the rest who totally blew me away. Guys who I reluctantly included in the camp but turned out to be so helpful and dependable and FUN!
Dzul... I see him a different light now.

I had fun. And i hope you guys did too.

No comments: