Monday, March 27, 2006

I've always love cooking.
It's something I enjoy doing.
More often than not, I eat NOT because
I feel like eating, but because I feel like
cooking.

When I was younger, I used to cook
for my siblings.
Both my parents would be in the room, leaving us
infront of the telly watcing some late night movie..
and I'll be itching to whip up something from the kitchen.
Usually, my dad would come down the stairs as he could
smell the the aroma frm the kitchen.

But since I've started working, I realise that I cook lesser and lesser.
No time..no energy. The same old story from a working person in Spore.
ANd lately, Í miss cooking.
SO, during the weekend, I had this strong urge to look for
my huge recipe book..the one that I used during SEc3-4 Food n Nutrition classes.
My fav recipe book whereby nothing could go wrong.
Was so delighted to have found it stashed in the cabinet.

Thus, over the weekend, I baked a totally YUMMY pineapple crumble
for the sibs and the fiance.
YEaaaHHH! The old me is back..

No comments: