Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm totally exhausted.
So exhausted that I slept at 9 pm last nite.
And I woke up still feeling a teeny weeny bit
sleepy.

There's like a million things to do.
Thats one thing I hate about the end of the term.
Rushing to tabulate marks, key in form students'marks,
print result slips, call parents, meet parents, and the
list goes on and on.
Worse, the MT teachers are being moved to a new staff room,
so i have to start packing my stuffs, and I'm i/c of Kem BAhtera
this year and I'm trying to form a sepak takraw team for my
sec 1 boys and I have yet to really decorate my MT homeroom and my form
class home room. BUT, I've already engaged the services of 2 Scouts
to decorate n clean up my homeroom. Hehehheh... One thing settled here.

Wish me luck for Kem Bahtera.

And yeah, whenever things seems really bad, I close
my eyes and imagine I'm in Buru (my favouritest place in
the world) I think of sitting by the beach, sipping coconut juice
and listening to dangdut and that'll bring a smile to my face.
Once i open my eyes, I realise I'm still stuck here.
But at least, I have a few seconds of happiness each day.
Thanks to my wise guy, Mr Shahreil, for that very
much needed advice. (although i'm sure he didnt mean
Buru when he gave me that piece of advice!)

No comments: