Friday, March 17, 2006

Just came back from a day trip to Batam.
Me and the other babes had a wonderful wonderful time there.

Wanted to go to Mustika Ratu for a day of pampering.
Pedicure, manicure, hair treatment, massage, bath -- the works.
But Tiot's having her period and she didnt want to just watch while
the rest of us soak in the tub.
In the end, we went to a hair salon at Batam Centre.
It was freakingly cheap! A hair treatment that usually set me back
by $45 just cost me $7 today. Can you believe that!
The four of us stepped out of the salon feeling like gorgeous artistes
without having to burn a hole in our pockets.
Well, I'll definitely head to Batam more often.

And of cos, the spaghetti at Pizz Hut that cost only about $2++
Kita pon apa lagik, mencekik muntah kedarah lah. Ish~

Well, it doesnt seem so bad that daddy wnt allow me to ever set foot on
Buru again (afraid that I'll go running into the arms of Kuswadichandra Kelana
Putra since he now has a future son-in-law which he thinks so highly of)I can now go to Batam.

No comments: