Thursday, March 23, 2006

In my new staff room.
I don't really like it here though.
Miss my own lil cosy corner.
Never mind..I'll scoot off to my homeroom
which is way cosier than this place.

I've got two more tasks to undertake.
First, I'm in charge of this new programme called,
"I Love to Work". Its a scheme for the needy pupils
in my school. Well, the VP will be meeting me any day now
to actually tell me what it's all about.

Second, I'm starting a sepak takraw team for my Sec1 ML boys.
I'm pretty excited about it.
I've talked to the VP/HOD CCA and all.
They've given me the green light and I've already
emailed PERSES and evry other sepak takraw teams in Spore
looking for a coach thats willing to coach for free.

I think I'm a whole lot strnger person now.
After the camp, I somehow feel as though I'm capable of
doing pretty much everything thats thrown my way.
In my 3 years of teaching, I've organised 2 school assembly prog,
1 ML Week, 1 Camp brought students out for seminars/workshops blas bla..
Now, I go , More Work? Bring it on..

No comments: