Sunday, June 25, 2006

Another birthday.
A year older.
Can't believe I'm actually 26.
What the heck, I still feel 18 anyway.
I think I stopped growing at 18.

Anyways, thanks to those who remember my birthday.
Got smses/calls from people near and far. From people I havent heard of in months.
Cousins in JB, msn fren in KL, sedaras frm Indo.. mcm best kan.
Internasional.

My darling bought me the Zara top that I've been eyeing, but me being the cheapskate that I am, thought was too ridiculously expensive to even consider buying. And I love the robinson voucher (jom gi shopping niari?) and the muddy mud pie..
And I absolutely love the Sheer Romance stuffs Ikin got for me.
The maroon nightie and the tankiny-- I Like..
And the Vanilla facial mask frm mummy.
And the table clock frm Mahathir.

*sigh*
Now its back to reality.
The party's over.
Bsok dah keje.
Niari nak kena plan lesson.
Kan dah depressed balik.
Dah start sakit kepala.
Dah start mimpi pasal skola.
DAh start boring2.
Hahahha...

Takpe. Tu bsok. Niari masih boleh enjoy.
And look forward to next monday, cos it's youth day holiday.
Hahahha.. best jugak jadil cikgu ni eh.

No comments: