Monday, June 19, 2006

Last week it was Peterpan Galore!
Kalau orang lain tengah demam bola, Yati was having her own demam Peterpan.
And what a week it was! Full of extreme ups and down.

Let's start with the Fanclub Launch.
An 'exclusive' party for a 'selected few'.
Well.. yeah rite.
It's ok. I don't want to talk about it.
But whatever it is, that wasthe first time ever that I set my eyes on those handsome group of guys..especially..you know who.

The Dining with Peterpan cum Press Conference @ Lawry's wasn't any better.
What's up with the super tight security?
There was like only 20 fans..
Even the restaurant's management were unhappy with the way things turned out.
But whatever lah eh.. at least I got to eat good food. Heheheh..

I guess the best part was the show @ HRC.
1 and half hour of standing right infront of ARiel..singing my heart out... and ogling @ him of course. He looks hot on tv but extremely delicious in real life. It took me all my willpower not to jump on him.

The best, power-packed show I've ever watched. Worth my $150. Although the organisers should learn their acronyms.. what does VIP means, people?? Let's say it together.. VERY IMPORTANT PEEPS. Well, I don't feel very important that day despite holding the VIP tics. You made us line up for 1 n half hour while looking @ all these kaum puaks walked in..I bet they didnt even buy any tics. Luckily i was still in the front row of the stage..or else... jaga korang.. aku mintak balik duit aku.

THe best part was of course.. the MOS.
Tak yah citer banyak2 pasal tu.
Siapa2 yang tau..tau lah.. Yang tak tau..tak yah tau.
Thank you to Huda and Ciwok.
Terasa jugak lifestyle the rich and famous ni.
Masuk club tak yah bayar..tak yah line up.
Suma orang pandang.
Bestnyer.

No comments: