Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I survived! I slept alone! Not in the staff room; that would have been too creepy, but in my homeroom. Unrolled the sleeping back right at the back of the class, dumped my bag and my cushion, baring and ta-daaa...I slept.

Ok fine, that sounds too easy.
The truth is, I waited all the way till 430 to sleep.
I surfed the net.
And even when I decided to sleep, I peeked thru my window and noticed that a group of my leaders were sitting right under my window chatting.
And I calmed myself by saying that Siak Hong is sleeping in the staff room alone and with the lights off.
And that it's Aszrina's class that's haunted, not mine.
And I switched on ERA, (which played damn good songs, I tell you) all the way till morning.
And yup, the lights were on too all the way.
But hey! Give me a litle credit ok.
I did sleep alone after all.
In the huge classroom.
Forever opening my eyes and half expecting that odd pair of legs between the kaki kerusi.

But, I'm still proud of myself.
Hwee Kiang and Cik Maznah told me yesterday that I was very brave to want to sleep alone. Heheheh...
And I do feel brave. Now, at least.
But please, the next camp..let me have a female partner!
Al least during the Malay camp I got to sleep with Asz who was as scared as I was.
And even when I couldnt sleep, I could drag all the female student leaders to sleep with me without feeling embarrased.

I think my cadets are back.
I was too sleepy to follow them go for their morning jog.
I think I mumbled something that I couldnt even understand when one of the boys woke me up and asked me if I wanted to accompany them.

S0..6 more hours to go yeah.
I'll just clean up the mess in my class.
The school is such a lovely place to be in when its the hols.
The conclusion to my hating school: The kids.
But thats not true.
I love my kids..at least 80% of them.
then why do i hate going to school so much?
I dont think its because of planning the lessons because here I am sambil2 plan lessons and I'm enjoying it.
i think its more to the waking up at freaking 5am part.
Yup, thats it. I hate waking up early.
My new conclusion why I hate school so much: The waking up early part. It gets me cranky every single weekday.

No comments: