Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm leading a blissful life right now.
No work.
Waking up as late as I want to. (thou I always wake up at 7.30 because I'm so used to waking up very early)
Sitting down down nothing.
Going out as often as I want to.
Watching as many dvds as I want to.
This is heaven.
Thou I feel unproductive sometimes and am itching to do something.
Like plan lessons, or go to school and clean up the mess at my workspace or my class, or give Amira and Mahathir their much needed tuition, or clean up my room, or set common tests...th list is endless. I remember seeing this poster at Holiday Inn Batam, which says something like..Perfecting the Art of Doing Nothing. Hahha.. I need to learn that art. I guess, most of us Sporeans are like that. We are so used to woking and working and working our ass off that when we really do not have anything to do, we get restless. Like I am right now.

So..what shall I do today?
a) Clean up the room.
b) movie date

Tomorrow?
a) Go tokne's house, maybe

No comments: