Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Excel Fest is finally over. *phew*
What a relief.
One thing off the list. NO. Make it two. The Racial Harmony assembly prog is cancelled. Another *phew*

I met 2 really ugly Singaporeans yesterday:
a) 1 involves a petty teacher who complained about fans. Yup. Fans.
I can't believe she's a teacher. What kind of values does she impart to her
small little students? but nvm, at least she adds a little drama to our
otherwise boring booth-watching day at the excel fest.
b) The other Singaporean is no better. I was standing at the school gate waiting for Ikin, when I saw this guy stopped behind me. I thought he was the owner of one of the many bicycles parked there, so I moved too give him way. Imagine my suprise, no, suprise is a nice word.. ermm..horror..when I saw him placing a used ice cream cup in the basket of one of the bicycles. I was so appalled! Disgusted.

Apalah dalam kepala otak dorang2 ni?

No comments: