Tuesday, July 04, 2006

This entry is dedicated to a special someone who has always been there for me when I need him most.

He was there to help me complete my web design assignment when I was in NUS. (till now, I know nuts about web design)
He was there when I needed someone to chauffer me all the way from NIE to Bedok Library when I needed to complete my project.
He was there to help me film a short video for my NIE presentation.
He was there to help me with all the multimedia stuffs that I needed to impress my supervisor during my teaching practicum.
He was always there when my computer cock up on me.
He ever rode all the way tp Punggol during his lunch time to fetch and then send me to Yishun, knowing that I would not make it one time if I were to take the bus.
ANd today, once again..he was there for me when I'm desperately in need of help with my MOE Excel Fest items.

No words can describe how grateful I am.
I feel absolutely blessed for I know he will always be there.
And just that thought makes me stronger.

No comments: