Sunday, July 02, 2006

I believe I'm 2 kg heavier today.
I always get fatter during the weekends.. and I have to work my ass out to lose the weight that I gained during the weekends, only to gain it back again when weekends come and so it goes on and on and on.
The reason I eat so much during weekend is the fact that thats the time that my mum cooks for the family.
And when she cooks, its always a feast.
We had wanton noodle for lunch, and as most of you know, I love noodles.
And for dinner, she whipped up another feast.
Nasi minyak! With the daging korma and the sambal udang and the paceri nenas.
Of course I had more than 1 serving.
Now I'm totally full.

Talking about food, I think me and the future hubby will have lots of problems regarding our meals when we get married.
You see.. both of us have very different tastes when it comes to food.
Actually, he is the ngengada one.
Ini tak suka, itu tak makan.
Unlike me, I eat practically everything. Tak cerewet lah beb.
But most of the food that I like, he thinks weird.
I love my veggies..all kinds. Petai and jering included.
Him. I spent 10 minutes yesterday, coaxing and forcing and back to coaxing him to try eating 1 small tiny weeny broccoli..which he refused, of course.
I love my tomatoes.. every dish I cook, i try to put in tomatoes, and he hates it.
I love seafood..kerang, remis, kepah, kupang, siput..
And he thinks I eat weird food like sambal tomat and sambal lonteh(ok, this sounds weird, I know)
And I cant survive not eating sambal. He hates food which are red in colour.
I think, we are definitely in trouble.

No comments: