Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Have you ever had so many things to do that you ended up not completing anything cos you really do not know which to do first and so you start to do something halfway and thought that maybe the other task is more important and then start to do it and then thought maybe not and start to do something else? That's happening to me right now. HELP!

A piece of good news for today.
My dear Hazlian will be getting engaged in March! Yeahhhh!! So happy for her n Latif.
Boleh kita shopping barang pengantin sama2 eh...
When I was in sec school.. selalu terpikir, siapa antara geng kitorang akan kawin dulu. I always tot it'd be Malah, then me, then yan, then adik then ajai. Tak tahu kenapa. Now I know that its Ajai, then Malah, then me, then Yan, then Adik.. Eeeeee.....dah tua kan kiter??? Hahahha... I can still remember us spending our afternoons rollerblading at that park when we were 14 years old.

No comments: