Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I have no business blogging right now since work is piling and staring at me.
But..alah.....sikit jer..Boleh ah eh? kita rest kejaaaaap jer.

My workspace here is in a mess, and me gets easily agitated seeing such mess.
I simply can't work when my desk/class is messy.
Sebab tu lately Ive been cranky in my own house...Cos its like one whole big mess. Kata makcik2...macam kapal tongkang pecah.
But I've got little time to spare and really clean up the house (or even my own room!) The past few weekends have been busy busy busy... Macam menteri mana jer tau Yati..

We(the Anangs, Ikin, Shahrul) went surveying for wedding stuffs yesterday.
Quite fun. And suprisingly, Danny Hanafi gave us lots of useful tips. I half expected him to be one kekwat, hidung tinggi guy since he's used to having high end peeps as clients..and kita ni macam kucing2 kurang jer. But like people say... jangan menilai orag ikut suka hati kita jer..

And it was good that we had Ikin n Shahrul along.
Ikin, being my Ms Manager cum Wedding Planner cum Kad Sponsor cum Bossy Sister cum Slave... was of course well-prepared for everything. Dalam beg dia yang besau tu, ada street directory, ada majalahs pengantin, name-cards, planner, camera and bla bla bla... You name it, she has it. Shahrul of coz, gave us tips..this and that. Kalau nak harapkan the Anangs..tahun 2010 pun belum tentu wedding boleh siap. Hehehe.. We are too clueless.

Eh eh...dah pukul 2.30 eh? Dah boleh balik ni... Jeles kan? Awak awak yang keje opis mesti jeles kan???? Best jugak jadik cikgu eh... see you guys in red tonight.

No comments: