Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I hate it when this happens.
When I'm experiencing great Post-Buru Depression.
I think everyone in my family (except Ikin) is having them.
Symtoms include: can't stop talking about Buru, can't stop looking at Buru pics, can't stop sms-ing Buruans, can't stop planning when is the next trip.
Ayah best ah...lagi 3 hari dah nak pegi lagik. .. Amboi2..Cik Mamat..enjoy eh!!

Hari Raya Adidiladha this year was super gerek.
First time beraya kat kampung..ehh!! wait.. not really..
It's the 2nd time, tapi somehow I simply can't recall the previous one.
That was way back .. zaman2 before-Shahreil.

What's so great abut beraya @ kampung?
First.. the kekecohan ( biasalah..orang kampung nie kecoh semacam.. kadang2 macam bingit, tapi selalunya best)
Imagine..we cooked pakai kayu api dekat laman...
Mahathir tukang kipas api..
Yours truly tukang pegang torchlight and dok suluh rendang..
Walaupun asapnyer menyiksa mataku..tapi itu satu experience yang teramat wow!

AND... Cik Akob pasang lampu colok around the house.
I've always watched those things dalam drama-drama Malaysia..
Ni baru dapat tengok 'Live'.. and we had a great time main bunga api..
They also had people going around in a lorry laungkan takbir the whole night.. I think its called piawai or piagam?? or something lah... Bestnyer..!!!
Oh..i didn't follow...heheh...was busy nyanyi2 lagu raya at home.
And all of ayah's ABK (konco2) came over..
Kecohnyer rumah Nek Teh Merah malam tu..
And of course, ibu for the first time in my life tak stress masa malam raya. hahahah.. For this alone, i strongly advocate that we should do this EVERY Raya!

4 days macam kejap jer.
Yang lain seronok ah.., they were there for 9 DAYS!!! Damn!!!
Jeles aku.. Me, 4+3= 7..
Wahhh
lama gak eh..1 minggu
Record tu.

Balik lagik kecoh...
Plan nak naik kapal Mikonata.. tapi bila kapal sampai...MAKKKKK....penuh...
people we STANDING in the ferry.. at the sides of the ferry..ON TOP of the ferry..
I was so scared.. I kept telling my mum while we were trying to fight to get onto that overloaded ferry that we shouldnt ride this one.
It looked bloody suicidal... and the sky was very dark and ombak looked very threatening.
At last, kita tak jadik..
Cuma yang kecohnyer..Tok Aji n Cik Nah dah masuk dalam..and our luggage suma dah diangkut ke atas ferry..
And the ferry dah nak move off..
Kecoh-kecoh.....

It's weird that the relatives Im closest to are those that are miles away.
Yang kat singapore ni, setahun sekali pun susah nak jumpa.
And I feel kind of old when this time round, Firman brought his cewek, and Misah brought her cowok tu intro to us.
When in the world did they grow up!!!???
And Im getting married and have a family of my own.
Scary.

But Im looking forward to having my own house and inviting them to stay over. (despite whatever objections Shahreil has)
And I can imagine bringing my kids over there.
And they can enjoy playing with the sand like I did when I was young.
And have their first loves with someone over there like the ones before them had.
And the list is pretty long, I tell you:

Cik Wan + Cik Amat Balai (cik amat backed out cos he knows he couldnt afford to marry a Sporean)
Cik Jah + Cik Jamal (Cik Jah chose to follow her head n not her heart. Got married with Cik salleh. Never stepped on Buru anymore. Cik Jamal still not married yet)
Cik Awi + (i dunno the name)( nenek tak approve)
Kak Tuty + Cik Akob (same reason as cik amat)
Lin + Bambang (ni tak tau kisah)
Me + Abang Chan (ni tak yah story)
Ikin + Yusof (ikin ngengada sikit. si yusof tu hansem woooo)
Fatiah + Abang Ulin (fatiah masa tu belum pandai bercinta sgt.. hahah)
Diyana + Zaidi (who we happily called MUTU (muka tua)when he cruelly dumped her for Niar)
Abang Khairil + Dian (ok, this is not 1st lurp, tapi 1st scandalisma)

Semuanya sentuhan kecundang.
Tapi very wonderful experience.

I MISS BURU.
*sigh*

(Pics will be uploaded later)

No comments: