Friday, January 12, 2007

I seem to enjoy being in my classes this year.
My 5NAs very studious (i guess the N level results sort of woke them up).
Without Hasib, Asraf n gang to disrupt the class, everthing's goin on very well.
The 4NAs never fail to make me laugh. (Gosh! i never knew anyone whose laughter is as infectious as Affandi's!)
The 3Ts n 4Ts are suprisingly well-behaved.
And my 2Es..well although budak2 ni mulut mcm jubor ayam, selamat cuma 6 org ajer dalam kelas.
So, yup...so far so good.

But I do miss those noisy kids of 2NAs n 3NAs..
They still come to my homeroom once in a while (ermmm..everyday actually) to chit chat and irritate the hell out of me again. Hahah..
And Hasib visited me when he came back to take his testimonials yesterday.
As merepek as ever. He's in Bishan ITE now.
Hopefully I'll see him in tv somewhere down the road.
For your info, he wants to be a singer.
Sebab tu everytime i scolded him for sleeping in class he'll say:
"Cikgu..saya nak jadi penyanyi.. Ni suma tak payah tahu lah.."
Selamat berjaya!

No comments: