Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy 19th Birthday, Aini!



B'day girl with Mahathir & Suhaimi



B'day girl with Mira & Diyana


B'day girl with me & Shahreil



B'day girl with ibu & Cik Leh .. eh! Wait a minute! That's AYAH!





B'day Girl: Nuraini Mohamad Born 23 October 1989



This year, I decided to treat Aini to a spa session for her birthday.

Lucky for me, I realised that that's what she wanted when I read her blog a few weeks back.

Well, I hope she did enjoy the 3 hour plus facial + massage session at Dlight Spa.

And I hope she won't get addicted to it, like I did.

Now I cant live without the constant pampering..


Well, for those of you who are interested, you might want to check out the spa.

Here's the webby: www.dlightspa.com.sg
It's a small but very cosy place in Punggol.
Since its only a bus stop away from my workplace, I usually go there after work to destress.
And I prefer going to smaller less known shops like this as they are waaaaaaaayyyyyyy cheaper but the services provided are on par and sometimes much better than well-known ones.
Plus, you do not have to make an appointment months ahead and can walk in as and when you feel like having someone knead you like a dough.
So far, my experiences at Dlight Sa have been pleasant.
The customer service is tip top (unlike some places that I've been too that's downright sucky. Nak kasi bisnes kat bangsa sendiri pun susah!)
And I appreciate the fact that they always come out with new promos & never fail to email & sms me about them.
So, yup..do visit them peeps!



No comments: