Monday, October 06, 2008

What is SYAWAL?

Hey everyone! It's me again! My ibu is too exhausted to blog. She said that i am the cause of her exhaustion. Bah! Don't listen to her nonsense. My abah and I never do anyway..

Before I forget, SELAMAT HARI RAYA! I heard everyone saying that for the past 1 week. Being young and impressionable, I HAVE to say it too! Not that I know what is Hari Raya anyway. Nobody tells me. No one tells kids like me anything. They think we are just cute but dumb. *sigh*

SO... I did some observing. And here's what I think Hari Raya is all about.


First.. FORGIVENESS. I think everyone is supposed to say sorry for all their wrong doings. But what is puzzling me right now is this picture where abah and mak ngah said sorry to on another. You asked me why? DUH! They are like cats and dogs! They irritate each other every single day! And they were on each other's nerves right BEFORE and AFTER this photo was taken.


Second, i think it's about new clothes. Everyone said I looked really good in this baju made by my nyai. Thanks Nyai! And everyone else had new clothes on too.. And, I'd like to add that despite what she said, I think my ibu still looks so gorgeous in all her baju raya. She especially looked real hot in that red kebaya. Pheeewwwwiiiitttt!!
Third... I think Hari Raya also means cute little thing like me get passed around by people I've never ever seen in my life. (nevermind that it's been only 2 mths) Oh, no! THis lady here, I know. She's my Cik Mas. Ibu said I must be extra nice to her cos she's a potential nanny for me whenever my ibu and abah wants to go out on dates. In this photo, I'm trying my best to give her my puppy eyes look. I hope it's working!!!


Lastly! It;s about MONEYYYYYYYYY. Ka-ching!!! This photo explains it all...

*Yawn* All these thinking as made me sleepy. I go sleep okay!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA EVERYONE!

No comments: