Monday, October 13, 2008

Salam Lebaran 2008 with Shahreil's Gang

Ryan Iskandar & Raoul Ashraf (betul ke spelling?) Oh oh... I can foresee that in subsequent raya outings, the two Yatis will be running around screaming like madwomen.

And Nabirul, being the oldest of the lot... will be the gang leader.

Rosyam, Mawi & Sheqal
KL Drift ke ni?
The compulsory group photo..

The new parents.


Initially, I was afraid that this year's raya outing with the guys will turn out not so awesome. Yelah..kalau anak aku nangis tak habis-habis camne nak enjoy kan? But fortunately, Ryan was rather well-behaved that day, minus the one screaming session on the way to Lin's house. To be honest, I really pitied the little one as his sleep was constantly disturbed during the many Raya outings. But like what Shahreil said, it's only during Raya .. So I guess it's ok huh? I'm not being a bad parent right?

ANd I was definitely glad that I went for the outing as I got to listen to the other moms' complains as well. So, I really am not alone. I thought it was just me. But apparently all of us have the same post natal blues. I feel so much better after that.

Raya outings usually make me realise how we've all grown. Dulu naik bas sewa ramai-ramai, bercouple-couple.. Lepas tu, naik motor and bertunang-tunang. But now naik kereta and most of us are married with kids in tow. Hahah.. Dah tua eh??

No comments: