Monday, October 13, 2008

Salam Lebaran 2008 with the not-so-little darlings of Punggol

Ex-Punggolites. Dah besau-besau ye? Tak lama lagi berangkut dengan anak-anak kot...

Another year of being serbu-ed by the kids. Not that I mind. In fact, I always look forward to having them during the festive season. The difference this year, I had to squeeze all of them to only 1 day! Reason being, I didnt have the heart to make them travel all the way to Bukit Batok, so I told them that they were welcome to come to my Tampines house last Friday. And they came full force, non-stop from 1 pm all the way till 8.30. Unfortunately, I had to say no to all those who wanted to come after 8pm as I myself nak go beraya.


Tapi takpe, there's always next year right , kiddos??

So, here are the random pics. Enjoy!



Ismaliah who is ITE now.
Khai (5N1)
Juliana (5N3)
My favourite bunch. The 5NAs.


The loud, cheerful, everything-also-funny 3NAs.



Nurin (3NA)




Seri, Mirrah & Firdaus (3NA)




Kami mintak ampun cikgu sebab


a) tak hafal peribahasa


b) tak buat homework


c) tak bawak buku teks/file/kefahaman/karangan


d) masuk kelas cikgu busuk2 dengan baju PE


e) memekak tak habis2


f) berbual bila cikgu ajar


g) lupa format surat kiriman/dialog



AMPUN CIKGUUUUUUUU.....



Sweeties of INA
Hyperactive 1NA boys
Muhammad (1NA)

Irysad (1NA)





No comments: