Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Blues are approaching..

December holiday is ending soon and it never fails to give me the blues.
Especially bad this year as I had been enjoying myself (if i don't think about the post natal blues) for more than 3 months.
Add the fact that Im moving to a totally new place, leaving my comfort zone.. really daunting!
I wish I can angkut ALL my friends along ... Khadijah, Su, Asz, Fadhli.. *sigh*

And I dread the fact that I will now officially be a working mum. I personally feel that it is not the best way to bring up a kid.. but ordinary folks like me have no choice huh? I am so going to miss being with Ryan. ARGHHHH!! I wish I can just stay at home and look after him! But, at the same time, I can't deny the fact that I do miss working too. (crazy!) But true..

No comments: