Friday, December 05, 2008

Virgin Coconut Oil

Cenderawasih Secret Feminine Set
Feminine Wash & Intimate Cream


I read Ikin's multiply today and I saw this review by one of her customers:

Hi all, this is the review I got from our fellow Multiplyer on the VCO Loquid. FYI, the VCO was delivered to her on Nov 1.

Her Review -
"Hi Sis, I have try VCO and its work..i have lose 4 kg and my pants da start longgar. I also have recommend to my frens. Thanks Ikin for recommended me the VCO. "


At that point of time, I felt like banging my head against the wall. Why?
Well...IF i had been taking the said VCO diligently myself, I MIGHT have been the one losing the 4kg! Damn!

Ok, you guys might be wondering what the heck is a VCO?
VCO stands for Virgin Coconut Oil. After giving birth to Ryan, Ikin kindly gave me a bottle of Cenderawasih Secret's VCO. She did list down the benefits and all, which, truth be told sounded a little too good to be true. I mean, all these health benefits can be found in that little bottle she gave me? I did consume the VCO or Minyak Kelapa Dara diligently for the first week.. but after that... hehehhe.. Those who know me well will know that I lose interest in stuffs very fast. Just ask my siblings! I will go Jom! Main makcik2! to Ahhhh! Dahlah..aku malas nak main lagi! or Nak main cikgu2... Ahhh.. Dah ah! AKu nak stop! or Jom! Buat kuih suji sekarang! to Ahhh!! DAh ah! Korang sambung, aku dah penat! hehehehe

So, the point is...I took it diligently for one week and after that..kadang-kadang makan, kadang2 tak. (Mati aku kena pelangkung dengan Ikin!! Lariiiiiiiiiii...!!!) SO, padanlah muka aku bila baca review customer Ikin tu.. Budak tu sebulan ajer dah habiskan 2 botol. AKu ni satu botol makan 4 bulan pon tak habis lagik! Hahahah! And I did some readings online about the benefits of VCO, memang bagus benda tu..

Here's the link: http://www.thevirgincoconutoil.com/

SO! Ikin! AKu akan beli 2 botol darpada engkau bila dapat gaji next week.. And I PROMISE I will eat it diligently!

But before ko start marah2 aku, I did use your VCO Feminine set ok! And that product rocks too!!! Kat atas tu pic Feminine Set. VCO nyer pic I takde lagik, wait till I have, then I upload lah ye.

Peeps, anyone yang interested about these products can ask me lah ye..

1 comment:

Frederick said...

Hello Yatie! The saying, Eat Fat to Lose Fat was coined for dietary Fats or oils that make people lose weight instead of gain weight, of which, coconut oil is the star.

That's because the fatty acid composition of coconut oil is unique compared to almost all other fats or oils out there. Coconut oil is predominantly medium chain fatty acids (MCFA) while almost all the rest are mostly, if not entirely, long chain fatty acids (LCFA).

MCFA-rich coconut oil go straight to your liver to help power metabolism, which can't be said of LCFAs. MCFAs are so so different from LCFAs. Their absorption, transport, metabolism and uses are completely different.

Cheers,
CoconutOilGuy
www.coconut-oil-central.com
Your Drugstore in a Bottle