Tuesday, May 03, 2005

It was a wonderful weekend for me.
Sort of regretted that i didnt follow my mum and sisters to KL, but well... i had a wonderful time right here in Singapore.
Saturday, was nice. I got to witness Bunchit & Nisha's akad nikah. How sweet. But it wasnt as touching as the time Shai n Gindon got married..or Kak Shireen and Abg Faisal (though they r now officially divorced) MAybe it's because I dont really know them that well. So.. i wasn't reduced to tears or anything.

Sunday ws nice too. In fact, it was a fantastic day! I got to spend the whole day with my love. From the weddings to his house..to the chalet. Every single moment was like wonderful. I especially love the part where we were at the chalet. Felt so much like I'm part of the family, or most importantly, his wife. Heheheh.. Had a wonderful time playing boggle.. haven't touched that thing in like a million years..No wonder I was the worst! Hahahhaha... But it was fun. I'd like to thank my love's family for making me feel so much like one of them. Evevn that muncung girl is starting to warm up to me.. Heheheh.. Thats nice. What an achievement! I just can't wait to marry him .. and then..i'll be able to stay overnight and not drag myself home like i did yesterday. Or..I've got a better idea..then me and him, can go home (his house).. which is obviously empty and engage in the noisiest and violenest(?) lovemaking session all night long. Hahahahhaha...

I love you Shahreil Bin Bakri.

No comments: