Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Well, here's a checklist of what I'm going to do today, 10th May 2005.

1) Write a new entry for my blog while waiting for school to start.
Well, here i am.

2) Go to class for invigilation. I hate invigilations. Why? Cos it's SO boring. I get mental block everytime i have to do invgilations. Ok, get this. I have to invigilate 2 classes..1/3 and 1/4. If it is a 1 half hour paper, i have to be in each class for 30 mins. That means.. 1 hour straight of standing.. (sitting is not encouraged because 'we will not be able to see what our kids are up to') Can't even read or do anything else except to observe the kids who are either too busy struggling with their papers or else sleeping...or fidgeting...or staring back at you cos they are as bored as you are. Time really passes by extremely slow when its invigilation time. It feels like you are standing there for eternity. So, i pass my time having silly imaginary conversations in my head. Hahahhaha... Now i know why my teachers used to walk up and down the row during exam time. Its not because they are trying to ensure you are not cheating, they are just afraid they'll fall asleep if they stood still for the whole 1 hour or so. Now i know..hehehhehe...

Anyways.. there's two papers today..History will be 40 minutes of invigilation per class..meaning..80 minutes..*sigh* and then DnT paper will be 20 minutes per class, meaning.. 40 minutes..120 minutes in total of staring into space. But then, I'm not going to complain because IT IS better than teaching. Heheh..So, well..a no-brainer activity is fine with me.

3) Maybe i should start doing my marker's report today. Ok..ok..i should do it today. No maybes..or else, tetty will be after my neck soon.

4) I can go home early today. Exam finishes at 11.30. Can't remember whether i can go home right after that or I have to wait for 1pm. Hmmm... But then, so what if i can go home early. Nothing to look forward to. My bed maybe. I'm sleepy. Can't go anywhere else. I'm a pauper today. No money. Only 25 bucks and a few coins to my name. 20 in POSB, which i'd use later to top up my ezlink..and the 5 bucks for emergency needs. Ermm... can't even do anything else. Thought of asking Fati or feema out to lunch or dinner or anything..but no money. Pathetic..
Can't wait for friday when i'll be richer by another 2K at least. hehehhe...Friday..friday...

Sounds pathetic for a teacher right..? Its not that bad lah... the 25bucks is what i hv got left to SPEND for the rest of 2 or 3 days.. I do have savings in my OCBC account..thats the more important one. Been trying to save up for my engagement or wedding..But then..what the hell? If that card is with me right now, I'll use up evry single cent that i have in that account since i'm not going to have an engagement anymore. Fuck. Ok..i lied. I can't use every single cent cos i have to have a minimum amount of $500 in that account.

5) Internet.
I will be at home downloading songs. It's my latest hobby. When i say latest, i meant, as of yesterday. heheh...

Ok.. Thats today from me...

No comments: