Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I've decided to do my result analysis tomorrow. Why?
Simply because, silly me has left the data that i needed in school. What an idiot. I took the trouble to copy the files from teacher's sharing to my thumbdrive..and i forgot to bring home the papers that has all the data i need. Thats me, silly.

Its ok. I think i'll manage to complete everything by tomoro. Anyways, suddenly, while i was staring at the reslt analysis folder about 5 mins back, i realised i'm not sure to as what i'm supposed to do.
Fill in data for MY classes?? or the classes that i marked? I dunno! ok... i'll clarify everything with Sunarti tomoro. talking about work, one of my colleagues has been rather cranky these few days. Dunno why.

And i hav to withdraw another precious 1.5K frm my OCBC. My mum needs it to pay for my sister's school fees. *sigh* What to do? I have no idea..The downside of being the 'rich' eldest sister. I've lost count of how much exactly do people owe me. I dont bother to count..better not to. What i dont remember wont hurt.

No comments: