Monday, May 30, 2005

I'm a happy person these days. Most probably due to the fact that it's a 1 month vacation for me. I really need it. A lot.

Suddenly, i'm back to the happy person that I was. No worries at all. Friday was nice. Shahreil sent me to MacRitchie for the X-country. It meant a lot to me. The fact that he voluntereed to send me. Him, waking up at 6. Travelling all the way to Tampines..and all the way to MR. And he fetched me when all was over. I didnt know how to express my appreciation at all. I said thank you. But that seemed soo.. small.

I spent the day at his house. Being a baby-sitter to those kids. Heheheh..I loved every minute! Didnt even mind when he left me to go for his friday prayers...or when he slept for 2 hours straight! I had a lot of fun that day. And i already miss those two kids.

Saturday was nice too. Me and Ikin decided to treat the family out to dinner. Weird, since I have barely enough money to last me till my next pay day. But the happiness that I felt, that my parents felt ..was way more important..and meaningful. It was a happy occassion. All 9 of us marching out to street 11. Talking and laughing... getting stared at by those people in the vehicles. The dinner was nice and suprisingly cheap. We bought durians on the way home.. knowin that all of us were coughing like mad the whole week. Ate the durian infront of the tv watching the malay comedy. It was heaven. Times like these are precious to me. Being with my family.

Anyway, back to shahreil. I love him. A lot. Sometimes it hurts. Like saturday, the love i was feeling inside was so overwhelming that it was scary. Cos i know that something will happen to burst the bubble of happiness that i was in. It always happen that way. But so far, i'm still happy. I want to grow old with shahreil. I think that's the most wonderful thing.

No comments: