Monday, November 16, 2009

16 November

Today is a special day.
3 celebrations jam-packed into one day, that is the 16th of November.

First: Shahreil's 29th Birthday, though I must tell you that he still acts like a 9 year old sometime. Not that I mind cos that's one of the reason that I fall tergolek2 for him last time. Other than the fact that he's drop dead handsome (hey! It IS his birthday, afterall!!). Hope you like my presents!

2nd: It's our 2nd wedding anniversary, although I feel like we've been together forever! I can't even remember how was life before Shahreil like. Can't wait for the romantic getaway to Avillion this weekend!!

3rd: How can we forget that the little one has turned 15 month today? Happy Birthday darling!!! Hoep you like the presents I bought you from KL. Kalau cantik, ibu yang pilih. Kalau tak cantik, Mak Ngah yang pilih ok??

No comments: