Friday, September 09, 2005

My 1 Week Break

Yup, it's my one week break..whatever that is left of it anyway..
Didn't have a good start though.
My plans of having my well-deserved rest in my favourite place with my favourite people (ok..Shahreil is my FAVOURITE FAVOURITE people..he's so high up there that he's not counted, so don't start getting jealous, mister!) was dashed..by my sister.
I don't want to go into it as I'm still kind of pissed and terribly sore at her.

I bawled my heart and eyes out when I realised that I am not going to Buru.
People may not understand it, thinks I'm crazy or petty or whatever..but they don't understand.
I've been looking forward to this trip, the idea of goin to Buru has kept me goin on for the past few weeks.
During those difficult days in school..juggling the MTL Week matters, admin stuffs and whatever things that those people up there felt like heaping on me.. I kept telling myself, this will be over soon and I will be resting in Buru, drinking freshly plucked coconuts by the sea.. eating seafood everyday and listening to dangdut at full-blast like its nobody's business.. The kind of things that will keep my mind off work. And I'm telling you, i really need that. I think about work 24/7. Even now, even in my sleep I dream of work. It's crazy, believe me.

I was then in my normal pessimistic mode. I locked myself in the room staring into space and wishing that this holiday would be over, as I know it WILL be over sooner or later anyway, so that i can get back to my normal, hectic, overworked life.

But then, i realised, with Shahreil's help that is.. and my horoscope from LIFE section of the ST (it really struck a chord!) that I can't just let this holiday pass just like that. I should enjoy it. I fucking deserve this.

So, I'm quite adamant in having fun. I had fun with Shahreil last night. It was so full of laughter. All silly laughters that I missed so much. He kept saying that I havnt been laughing as much since i started work. It's true... It's not that he's not funny anymore or I'm not having fun with him anymore..It's just me. Sometimes I don't even have the energy to laugh.. But yesterday I was laughing so hard. It was so much fun.. Silly fun. I love him. I know that you all know that, but I'm saying it again anyway.. I LOVE SHAHREIL BIN BAKRI.

Today, I'm going to have a picnic. Going to bring food and all. Quite excited. I love picnics..not him though, so it's kind of suprising that he suggested having one.

Tomorrow, I'm goin clubbing with my sisters and my cousin.. Look how it goes right.

Well, all in all..things should be fine.

No comments: